Book Perth Transportation Tickets
Select Your Experience
- Enjoy worry-free and speedy travel with these round-trip ferry transfers to Rottnest Island from Perth or Fremantle in approx 30 minutes.
- Make the best use of the daily schedule – flexibly timed through the day – and store any luggage on the ferry too.
- With the Perth transfer, get complimentary morning transfers from select CBD hotels in the city.
- Once at Rottnest, be sure to explore the island’s shipwreck attractions like Henrietta Rocks, lighthouses, and beaches, and catch sight of rare wildlife.
- Round-trip transfers to Rottnest Island from Perth or Fremantle
- Luggage storage
- Admission to Rottnest Island
- Tip: Don't miss the chance to spot long-nosed fur seals basking and playing in the water from the viewing platforms at Cathedral Rocks and Cape Vlamingh.
- Facilities: Luggage Storage, Parking, Pram/Stroller Accessible
- Guide dogs are allowed onboard. However, as Rottnest Island is an A-Class reserve you should contact the rangers there for further advice on service dog allowance.
- Single pieces of luggage up to 22kg and no larger than 800mm x 500mm x 400mm can be stowed in the vessels’ luggage crates.
- Single carry-on items must be no larger than 600mm x 400mm x 300mm.
- 1 piece of luggage is permitted per person. Additional luggage will incur an excess luggage charge.
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
PerthTransportation in Perth